Madalyn has been doing great in her dance class - it is SO cute watching her dance with all the other little girls! She follows directions really well (most of the time) and has a blast! :)
Seriously, Kate.... This little girl is BEAUTIFUL!! What in the heck are you and Mike gonna do when she's 16!?!? I kept scrolling down to look at each new entry and didn't know where to start in commenting on how precious she is!! I love her 2-year photo shoot! Those boots!! Hysterical! She is such a fashionista! All of the picutres are really sweet. And her little ballerina outfit! OMG!! I just want to eat her up! xoxo love to you guys!
1 comment:
Seriously, Kate.... This little girl is BEAUTIFUL!! What in the heck are you and Mike gonna do when she's 16!?!? I kept scrolling down to look at each new entry and didn't know where to start in commenting on how precious she is!! I love her 2-year photo shoot! Those boots!! Hysterical! She is such a fashionista! All of the picutres are really sweet. And her little ballerina outfit! OMG!! I just want to eat her up! xoxo love to you guys!
Post a Comment